About Bluebell Yarns
Bluebell Yarns is an independent hand-dyed yarn company run by Rebecca from her home in Dorset. Her focus is on dyeing British, non-superwash yarn and encouraging the use and exploration of under-utilised British Breeds. Each skein is dyed by hand in small batches, meaning every one is unique. Rebecca also creates yarn boxes, such as the British Yarn Selection Box, Advent Calendars and non-religious alternatives, plus makes delicate stitch markers.
- British Yarn Selection Box DK No. 2 7th July 2020
- British Yarn Advent Calendar & Non-Christmas Alternative Available Now 15th June 2020
- Announcing the British Yarn Selection Box 11th May 2020
- Virtual Wonderwool Wales and Updated Delivery 25th April 2020
- Delivery Changes & Wonderwool Wales Cancelled 19th March 2020