This year’s options:
Falkland Corriedale 4ply/Fingering
This yarn has been spun with socks in mind. Its high twist and non-superwash, meaning it is durable enough for socks, while also being great for other projects. It has 400m per 100g.
- 25 x 10g mini-skeins (£65)
- 25 x 20g mini-skeins (£95)
- 12 x 20g mini-skeins (£62)
- 12 x 50g skeins (£120)
- 12 x 100g skeins (£220)
British Bluefaced Leicester DK
This is a gorgeously soft. non-superwash yarn with a wide variety of uses. It has 225m per 100g.
- 25 x 10g mini-skeins (£58)
- 25 x 20g mini-skeins (£88)
- 12 x 20g mini-skeins (£56)
- 12 x 50g skeins (£100)
- 12 x 100g skeins (£195)
British Selection Light DK/Sport
This box is a little different in that it contains five skeins each of five British bases: Whitefaced Woodland, Dorset Horn, Romney, Wensleydale & Teeswater. Each has 300m per 100g so they can all be used together, although they do each have different characteristics. None of them have been superwash treated. I will be dyeing them so that each set of five works well together.
- 25 x 10g mini-skeins (£48)
- 25 x 20g mini-skeins (£78)
Every box will also have the following options:
- Advent themed packaging – Each skein will be individually wrapped and numbered in the style of an Advent Calendar. Extras will be Christmas themed.
- Non-Christmas themed packaging – Each skein will be individually wrapped. Extras will not be Christmas themed.
- Low packaging – The skeins will be loose in their box or bag with a single layer of tissue paper to protect in transit. Extras can be either Christmas or non-Christmas themed. There will be a discount of around £5 (depending on yarn chosen) for this option.