24 Day Yarn Advent Calendar
Go for a walk in the woods this December with my 24 day Yarn Advent Calendar. Although originally designed to be opened in December, there is nothing Christmassy about the contents of this box, so don’t be put off if that’s not your kind of thing! This box is suitable to be opened whenever you like, and nothing will go out of date if you want to wait until after Christmas.
The theme for this box is ‘Walk in the Woods’. It contains 24 hand-dyed mini-skeins of your choice of base and weight yarn. The yarn will be split into four sets inspired by things you can find on a woodland walk during each of the seasons.
The following yarn bases are available:
- Corriedale 4ply (approx. 400m per 100g): Great for socks or projects you want high stitch definition. Falkland wool, spun in Yorkshire.
- Bluefaced Leicester 4ply (approx. 350m per 100g) or DK (approx. 225m per 100g): A soft wool with a bit of a halo, this snuggly yarn is great for accessories eg. shawls, scarves. British wool, spun in Yorkshire
- Devonia 4ply (approx. 388m per 100g) or DK (approx. 233m per 100g): Soft but strong, this blend of 50% Exmoor Blueface / 30% Bluefaced Leicester / 20% West Country Lustre Breeds is great for garments and accessories. Wool from Devon, spun in Devon.
None of the yarns have been superwash treated so require hand washing.
The base Advent Calendar contains only the 24 hand-dyed mini-skeins of yarn. You can choose to add on:
- A 100g skein of the undyed yarn
- The 12 day stitch marker Advent Calendar: You can find out more information about this on its product page
Each mini-skein will be individually wrapped and numbered with a small description of the scene it was inspired by. There is a low packaging option if you don’t want each mini-skein individually wrapped.
All packaging for the Yarn Advent Calendar is fully recyclable. The box the mini-skeins arrive in will be plain.
You can choose whether to pay the full cost up-front or spread the cost over three months. Payment will be due by the 1st of each month. Reminder emails will be sent three days before payment is due.
If you choose to use the payment plan and cancel your order after part payment has been made, or if you fail to pay the full balance by 15th September 2022, you will be refunded in full minus a £10 fee to help cover costs.
The total price includes tracked UK shipping. International orders will be sent tracked and the cost of this will be calculated on checkout. I am currently unable to ship to the EU for website orders, however if you would still like to order please contact me and we can discuss options.
Orders will begin to be shipped from 10th October 2022, with international orders being sent first. All international orders will be posted by Friday 28th October, and all UK orders will be posted by Friday 18th November.