For the very first Celebration Day Yarn Club of 2021 I have chosen the theme Blue Monday. You can read more about the 2021 Bluebell Yarns clubs here.
Blue Monday, which falls on 21st January in 2021, is said to be the most depressing day of the year. And what cheers up crafters more than some new yarn and a couple of treats?!
This yarn box is suitable for all yarn crafters. Please specify which so I can make sure I include gifts you can use. Please also make a note if you have any food allergies.
This yarn box contains:
- One 100g skein of Blue Monday themed hand-dyed yarn
- An edible treat
- Two small Blue Monday themed gifts
You can choose your yarn to be dyed on one of three yarn bases:
- Falkland Corriedale high-twist 4ply – This is great for socks, shawls, hats, gloves, mitts, anything really! It has approximately 395m per 100g.
- 50% British Bluefaced Leicester 50% British Masham 4ply – This is great for anything but socks. It’s a soft, fairly loosely spun yarn. Because it’s naturally grey, dyed colours are muted. It has approximately 400m per 100g.
- 100% British Bluefaced Leicester DK – This is a gorgeously soft yarn great for accessories and garments. It has approximately 225m per 100g.
None of the yarn is superwash treated so requires gentle handwashing!
The box will be shipped during the week beginning 4th January. Second class UK postage is included in the price. As Brexit still hasn’t been sorted out, I cannot guarantee how long international orders will take to arrive.