PLEASE NOTE: This box is available for UK orders only! Please do not try to purchase it if you are an international customer. You can subscribe find the yarn only version here.
Sprinkles Day is on Friday 23rd July. Sprinkles are a fun decoration on so many treats, plus come in so many colours for yarn inspiration, I thought it was a great theme for a yarn box.
This yarn box is suitable for all yarn crafters. Please specify which so I can make sure I include gifts you can use. Please also make a note if you have any food allergies.
This yarn box contains:
- One or two 100g skeins of Sprinkles Day themed hand-dyed yarn
- An edible treat
- Two small sprinkles themed gifts
You can choose your yarn to be dyed on one of three yarn bases:
- Falkland Corriedale high-twist 4ply – This is great for socks, shawls, hats, gloves, mitts, anything really! It has approximately 400m per 100g.
- 50% British Bluefaced Leicester 50% British Masham 4ply – This is great for anything but socks. It’s a soft, fairly loosely spun yarn. Because it’s naturally grey, dyed colours are muted. It has approximately 400m per 100g.
- 100% British Bluefaced Leicester DK – This is a gorgeously soft yarn great for accessories and garments. It has approximately 225m per 100g.
None of the yarn is superwash treated so requires gentle handwashing!
The box will be shipped during the first week of July. Second class UK postage is included in the price. Unfortunately due to shipping complications I can only post this box within the UK. For international customers, you can subscribe to the yarn only club here.